KAYAK is looking for smart, enthusiastic web developers with focus on UI to take our industry-leading website to the next level. We’re building the compelling user experiences that keep our product a step ahead of the competition. If you’re an experienced engineer who wants to work on a team of talented, motivated and focused individuals, then we’d love to hear from you. It is a great once in a lifetime opportunity. Catch it now!
- 1+ years professional development experience
- Solid understanding of jQuery, or a similar JS framework
- Knowledge of performance considerations, especially with respect to browsers
- Familiarity with Java, C# or other backend language
- Ability to debug issues in a full stack environment
- SQL experience is a plus, but not required
- Portfolio of complex sites you've worked on
- Ability to speak competently about contemporary web technologies
- Must be eligible to work in Kaunas, Lithuania
Benefits and Perks
- Day off on your Birthday
- Flexible hours
- Free Yoga classes
- Regular team events/excursions
- Additional paid paternity leave
- Annual education budget
- Generous healthcare insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
When joining KAYAK/OT you will be entitled to our compensation package. In addition to the regular salary, you will have a possibility to be granted RSU and annual bonus under KAYAK’s internal rules. The base salary is from 1000 EUR to 2100 EUR (net). Other bonuses depend on your performance
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.