As an IT Support Engineer in Kaunas office you will work closely with the Manager of End User Computing. You will be a member of the team responsible for configuring and troubleshooting end user computers and corporate IT services at KAYAK, a worldwide leader in Internet travel search. This is a superb opportunity for someone who wants to gain "hands on" experience in a dynamic company. A pleasant demeanour, outstanding interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude are valued for this position.
- IT on-boarding of new hires (account creation, laptop configuration)
- Deploy new software and hardware to our employees using tools like JAMF and PDQ Deploy
- Provide software and hardware support to KAYAK employees both in office and remotely
- Manage the helpdesk ticketing queue, resolving requests in a timely manner
- Maintain Windows Server and related services
- Configure and maintain Cisco meeting room Video Conference Systems
- Provide technical support for all large scale meetings
- Strong troubleshooting skills with both Windows and macOS
- Experience with Windows Server
- Experience with Google Products and Services
- Experience with Cloud based applications
- Knowledge of networking such as TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS
- Knowledge of Server Hardware, VoIP, and Virtualization
- Fluency in English
Additional Desired Skills
- Terminal and Powershell
- Experience configuring networking devices such as routers, switches and IP phones
- Experience with Xenserver / VMWare
- Experience with JAMF Pro
- Experience with SAML based SSO
- Knowledge of VoIP
- Knowledge of IT Security best practicesd
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and Perks
- Day off on your birthday
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free Yoga classes
- Regular team events/excursions