At KAYAK, we’re looking for flexible quality professionals to join our team of Quality Managers. As a Quality Manager, you’ll work with one or more product teams, including developers, product managers, and designers to introduce innovative new features while protecting existing functionality to help KAYAK stay on top of the competitive field of internet travel.
Can you orchestrate testing strategies while not losing sight of the big picture? We work hard to move fast. We'll expect the same from you, but you won't be alone! Along with your product team, you'll have the support of other Quality Managers and Quality Tools Engineers to make sure you have what you need to succeed. We'll work with you to develop, implement, and improve the processes we rely on to release a quality product every time.
Plus, we're in an exciting phase of automating our quality process, so now's the time to show us what you've got!
- Collaborate with development and product managers to identify, analyze, and prioritize product quality requirements
- Guide the development, implementation and execution of automated testing
- Communicate testing expectations and the current status of new features across teams
- React to high priority issues and ensure appropriate resolutions
- Creative problem-solving
- Thoughtful collaboration
- Dedication to delivering quality software in a fast-paced environment
- Critical analysis of requirements and priorities
How To Stand Out
- Experience with implementing or improving automated testing
- Exposure to software development in a CI/CD environment
- Background with large scale, customer facing, continuously available web-based product or service.
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.