Would you like to join our amazing journey forming global brands with the purpose of helping people experience the world? We are looking for a passionate Digital Designer who loves to translate thoughts and ideas into innovative campaigns and state of the art digital solutions to join our KAYAK, Brand Marketing Europe team, and to work across our portfolio of European brands: KAYAK, momondo, Cheapflights, checkfelix, and SWOODOO.
You are a good crafter, have a perfect eye for design, and are a quick-acting perfectionist. You're able to think freely and show initiative, but also work through a pile of requirements with a positive and flexible attitude. Organisation, ability to handle feedback and ‘make-it-work’ is critical.
Please note that we will only consider individuals with strong digital advertising portfolios.
- As a Digital Designer at KAYAK you will be a part of a team that primarily works with creating global and local campaigns for all
- As part of an internal agency set-up, you will collaborate with our creative team of digital designers, copywriters and video editors in the creation of all our campaign and marketing initiatives.
- You will play an influential role in enabling concept development and executing solutions where digital elements, core product and social sphere, as well as editing / maintaining existing assets into static, video and other emerging formats.
- We have an energetic and ambitious work culture, and we expect you to be both inspiring to work with and contribute to the design direction of any projects.
- 5+ years of digital design experience from a similar position at an agency or advertiser
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus
- Strong portfolio and/or web links, showing your ability across digital projects
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite
- Animation skills
- Front-end development experience (HTML, CSS) a major plus
- Ensure delivered assets adhere to requested technical specs and needed timelines
- Collaborate with marketing channel owners to concept creative based on briefs, and then iterate and optimize based on performance
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment with tight deadlines
- Love of the internet, digital design and testing, learning, iterating
- Up to date with the latest tech trends
- Passion for branding
- Strong typography, color theory & compositional sensibility
- Fluency in English at a native level. Fluency in German, French or Spanish are also welcome!
Our mission at KAYAK is to help people experience the world through travel, and provide the world’s favorite travel planning tools. With every query, KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages.
And because our team is always on the lookout looking for ways to make travel planning and trip management even easier, we offer a variety of tools and features such as KAYAK Trips, Explore and Price Forecast and are constantly evolving our app, Facebook Messenger and Slack bots, Alexa skill and related A.I. innovations.
In addition to KAYAK, we manage a portfolio of metasearch brands including: momondo, Cheapflights, SWOODOO, checkfelix and Mundi that together process more than two billion consumer queries a year.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Benefits & Perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Lunch catering five days per week
- Monthly massages
- An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
- A great team of social and passionate professionals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.