KAYAK is seeking a talented, experienced, and highly-motivated Media Solutions, building and maintaining business relationships with partners across UK, Ireland and The Middle East. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the media agency landscape, good relationship building skills and the ability to grow new business organically. Candidates must be self-starters and able to thrive in an agile, fast-paced and data-driven environment.
This position will report into the Senior Director, Media Solutions EMEA. This position requires some travel both domestically and internationally.
- Build and maintain business relationships with partners across flight, hotel, package, and rental car as well related non travel providers
- Maximize existing relationships in terms of revenue generation and from new partnerships to benefit KAYAK’s product and users.
- Analyze and monitor the performance of content on KAYAK and of partnerships with third parties.
- Develop strong relationships with the KAYAK commercial teams.
- Measure product performance using business and user metrics, establish relevant reports.
- Monitor the competitive landscape of travel search sites, identify KAYAK weaknesses, formulate/execute a plan to close the gap.
- Manage a team of up to 3 people
- At least five years of relevant experience, travel industry experience a plus
- At least one year of direct line management experience
- Media agency sales background
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted relationships
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations through superior project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively liaise with both internal technical teams and senior members of the KAYAK commercial team
- People management experience
- Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- European language skills desirable
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
5 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
No stupid meetings
Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
Regular team events/excursions