KAYAK is looking for people who love working with data and have a strong interest in learning systems from recommender systems to anomaly detection and natural language processing. Good candidates will be well versed in machine learning advancements and be comfortable with quickly testing and iterating over new ideas.
- Extract, clean, transform and plot massive amounts of data
- Build learning systems based on data to improve the website's user experience
- Communicate results through presentations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of the Python programming language and its scientific ecosystem
- Strong interest in modern machine learning algorithms and techniques
- Good knowledge of probabilities and statistics, in particular statistical inference and linear models
- Familiarity with SQL and database systems
- Familiarity with bash scripting
- Knowledge of Java a plus
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and Perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees – no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.