We are currently seeking a Market Lead who will be at the center of our activities in KAYAK en Español Market (US Hispanics and OLA - es.kayak.com), establishing KAYAK as a strong player in the region, coordinating business development, ad sales, product, PR & Marketing & affiliates activities. The position will be based in Miami and involves traveling. The Market Lead will report and be supported by the Regional Director, who holds the market responsibility.
· Build business relationships with partners in flight, hotel, car rental and others travel verticals;
· Prospect new business deals by integrating new providers to our platform; and analyze existing one’s seeking an efficient monetization;
· Prospect and Manage KAYAK LATAM's sale of advertising placements to new and existing partners (Travel and other industries);
· Prospect and manage affiliate partners, bringing efficient traffic to KAYAK;
· Prospect and manage partnerships and alliances that leverages business;
· Identify gaps & maximize existing relationships in terms of revenue generation;
· Help coordinating localization efforts and optimization of the local KAYAK site, with our central IT, quality management and marketing departments, to provide the best user experience possible;
· Work along with Commercial and Marketing teams to identify opportunities to develop market;
· Help managing the local PR agency and coordinate PR efforts; act as a representative of the brand in the market, supported by the Regional Director;
· Synergy with other Country and Sales Managers to identify and enhance opportunities between markets
· At least 6 years of relevant experience, travel industry experience a plus
· Deep knowledge of LatAm and US Hispanic online environment
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skill is a must (Advanced Excel is a plus)
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Ability to manage complex, multifaceted relationships
· Self-starter and able to work independently
· Proven track record of exceeding expectations through superior project management
· Ability to manage projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
· Ability to effectively liaison with both internal technical teams and senior members of KAYAK
· Good sense of humor and likes working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
· BA/BS degree required, graduate degree preferred
· Travel requirement: 15%
Our mission at KAYAK is to provide the world’s favorite travel planning tools. With every query, KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages.
And because our team is always on the lookout looking for ways to make travel planning and trip management even easier, we offer a variety of tools and features such as KAYAK Trips, Explore and Price Forecast and are constantly evolving our app, Facebook Messenger and Slack bots, Alexa skill and related A.I. innovations.
In addition to KAYAK, we manage a portfolio of metasearch brands including: momondo, Cheapflights, SWOODOO, checkfelix and Mundi that together process more than two billion consumer queries a year.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
4 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
Generous retirement plans
Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
No stupid meetings
Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
Regular team events/excursions