momondo is looking for smart, enthusiastic full-stack software engineers with focus on UI to take our industry-leading website to the next level. We’re building the compelling user experiences that keep our product a step ahead of the competition. If you’re an experienced engineer who wants to work on a team of talented, motivated and focused individuals, then we’d love to hear from you. It is a great once a lifetime opportunity. Catch it now!
- 3+ years professional web development experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS (LESS, SCSS, PostCSS)
- Solid understanding of Angular, React or similar JS frameworks
- Experience with Java, C# or other backend language
- Awareness of client-side compatibility and performance considerations
- Ability to debug issues in a full stack environment
- SQL experience is a plus, but not required
- Portfolio of complex sites you've worked on
- Team player who likes to engage with colleagues at a professional and personal level
- Great technical communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in Copenhagen, Denmark
Benefits and perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Lunch catering five days per week
- Monthly massages
- An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
- A great team of social and passionate professionals
momondo is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places cultures and ways of living.
We were founded in 2006, and today we’re over 250 people from over 40 countries in our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. momondo is managed by KAYAK, an independent subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc. We’re all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow traveller.