As an Account Supervisor at Javelin, you’ll be responsible for managing designated projects, developing solid client relationships built on trust and confidence to deliver smart and flawless work.
You will work closely with the Group Account Director to ensure the creative and project management teams deliver the best work while seeking opportunities to expand our service offerings.
Our ideal candidate will have a successful track-record of direct client engagement and aptitude for strategic thinking across multiple channels (mobile, social, digital, etc.); experience synthesizing and making recommendations based on primary and secondary data; and enjoy managing and/or mentoring junior team members.
We’re Looking for Individuals Who:
• Successfully manage multiple projects at the same time with finesse, grace and confidence
• Have a day-to-day attention to detail and execution but also understand the bigger picture
• Seek to deeply understand the client’s business and want to help achieve their goals
• Have experience across a variety of marketing tactics digital, print, direct, experiential, and outdoor
• Have no problem shifting gears serving as leader or doer depending on the project needs
• Thrive on creative, fast-paced and high-visibility work
What You’ll Do:
• Lead multiple projects for our in-branch digital creative work
• Provide forward-thinking business solutions that drive results and enhance the work
• Oversee a cross-functional team of creatives, developers, and analysts to design, execute, report and optimize our in-branch digital work
• Oversee project quality control, anticipate issues, solution proactively
• Provide flexible, adaptable leadership. Managing multiple, ever-shifting priorities
• Balance workload across team members and organization
• Prepare and present in key client meetings, including; status meetings, kickoffs, planning, etc.
• Manage and enhance workflow operations to maintain efficiency and effectiveness
What You'll Bring with You:
• 5-7 years of integrated agency experience
• Experience across an array of marketing channels and tactics
• Ability to oversee team and ensure work delivery
• Experience working with cross-functional, cross-agency teams
• Experience with complex, matrixed client organizations
• Strategic, “big-picture” thinker with ability to grasp the details (but the account overall is very executional)
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
• Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint Software.
• Proficiency with project management software such as WorkFront, ProofHQ, etc. (Will train if you don't have this!)
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
Wondering if you'll fit here? At Javelin we are:
• Curious: We want to know why. We ask questions. We look beyond the surface.
• Scrappy: We get our hands dirty. We prefer progress over perfection. Process never stands in the way of productivity.
• Creative: We express ourselves. We celebrate ideas. We look for new ways.
• Provocative: We challenge conventional wisdom. We reject the status quo. We embrace healthy tension.
• One: Ride or die. We’re in this together.