The KERN organization brings together the collective power of award-winning precision customer marketing creative and analytics brands – KERN + Javelin + Enterprise Spectrum.
We are a go-to customer engagement marketing agency that nets big results for the biggest brands. We partner with our clients to design, develop and deploy omni-channel precision CRM, at scale and with speed by leveraging technology.
We are seeking a Senior Strategist with telecom and/or entertainment account experience to join our LA based Strategy & Planning team.
If you are a deeply curious and articulate communicator that is well-versed in the art of the brief, then maybe you’re our next senior planner…
What you’ll do:
- Work with our clients, creative, analytics and account teams to understand the true nature of our client’s challenges and help find ways to solve them
- Be the voice of the consumer, always advocating for real people
- Develop insight-driven creative briefs to inspire our creative teams
- Be proficient with secondary research tools to pull quick data to inform briefs and plans
- Have experience conducting primary research, with and without hefty research budgets
What you’ve got:
- You’re infinitely interested in understanding people
- You’re a natural-born storyteller
- You seem to notice all the little things about people that others might miss
- You’ve got 4 - 6 years’ experience in strategy, insights or planning roles
- Experience with telco, cable, internet, streaming companies or other subscription models a plus
With teams in New York, Los Angeles, and Dallas along with our remote workforce spanning several states, we are ideally positioned to deliver innovative solutions to our clients nationwide.
Be Kind, Be Smart and Be Creative. This means driving our clients’ business while relentlessly championing the needs and well-being of our people—embracing diversity and assuring equal opportunity though a relentlessly inclusive culture.
By building a team that represents a variety of voices from differing perspectives and backgrounds we have created a stronger more innovative and creative agency.
From agency-wide unconscious-bias training to a commitment to expand our team with as many different perspectives as possible. From daily executive leadership DE&I meetings to spearheading a paid internship program for underserved youth. Our deep commitment to being an anti-racist organization comes from our leadership and extends to every one of our almost 400 employees.
How do we do it?
- People – A talent-driven model, fueled by inclusivity
- Partnerships – Common vision; we work with only the best and brightest
- Process – Agile, iterative and collaborative
- Platform – Automation and scaled efficiency
- Performance – Idea-driven creative, advanced analytics to prove it works
- Proprietary Insights – Thought leadership and IP
We’ll be even better with you!