As a Senior Analyst, you have an insatiable curiosity. You’re tenacious in digging into data to uncover insights that will shape and guide strategies and decisions. Constantly evolving, you’re looking to develop your craft with new projects and new data explorations. You’ll be exposed to a wide variety of customer data across large scale CRM programs and data strategy.
Our ideal candidate will have a mix of analytical background coupled with strong business acumen, that will enable them to draw meaningful business conclusions and insights from a wide variety of data sources and structures.
Own audience, program, and campaign analysis and reporting. In order to do this you will:
- Have a solid understanding of program strategies and leverage analytics tools and platforms to inform online and offline CRM and Media decisions
- Maintain a well-organized approach to a variety of project work.
- Manage time efficiently to ensure accurate delivery.
- Communicate properly between the internal/external Analytics teams and other disciplines.
- Identify data requirements for specific report requests, including identification of data mapping and definitions required to fulfill requests.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure data is accurate and liaise with these teams to close the gap on data quality and enhance portfolio of data available.
- Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
- Approach analysis process logically to demonstrate how data lead to conclusions.
- Define project/campaign success metrics against defined objectives.
- Organize data to identify and conceptualize unique insights that help internal teams build strategy and creative planning.
- Present statistical and non-statistical results, using charts, bullets, and graphs, in meetings or conferences to audiences such as clients and peers.
- Drive collaboration within teams to provide support, share skills, and gain insight.
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years in marketing analytics and familiarity with digital ad effectiveness research.
- Able to clearly distill complex analytical concepts and techniques into simple, relevant meaning for non-technical internal stakeholders and clients.
- Detail orientated with extensive knowledge evaluating and optimizing digital and direct response marketing campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and project management skills including communicating, leading, and negotiating simultaneous projects.
- Relentless problem-solving abilities and desire for continued improvement.
- Employ taxonomy, segmentation, voice of customer, journey performance measurement framework, and optimization plan definition and development/implementation/measurement.
TOOLS & PLATFORMS:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Experience with ad-serving and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adwords, etc.
- Proficient with dashboard and data visualization tools like Tableau a plus!
- Experience / familiarity with concepts of database design and SQL a plus!
- Have a passion for using data to facilitate stakeholders’ decision-making
- Approachable style and captivating presentation skills that resonate at all levels
- Always prepared with compelling insights that drive integrated marketing across customer journeys
- Innate and infectious curiosity that inspires new ideas and solutions
- Action-oriented with a strong sense of accountability