As a Senior Analyst on our Dallas-based Marketing Analytics team you’ll be the technical analytics architect and go-to resource working with a variety of clients and internal colleagues to deliver Marketing Data solutions.
In this role, we’re looking for an established mix of skills: data management, strategic insights and project management. This skillset will be used to further develop, implement and adapt a complex measurement system to determine the impact of corporate communications on brand measures and then, subsequently, to optimize marketing activities and investments across digital and social channels.
You will produce insightful dashboard reporting deliverables by utilizing individual technical contributions and by collaborating across a team of fellow Analysts, Senior Analysts and Directors, which yield valuable analytic insights and client recommendations.
What You’ll Do
- Architect and deliver the data-visualization for a highly-visible key account.
- Serve as the day-to-day analytics partner, using excellent communication and strong project management skills internally and with all levels of clients.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of client business strategy through the identification of client needs and defining strategies, objectives and KPIs, with the development team, to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of digital and social platforms, trends and measurement approaches.
- Deliver timely and accurate weekly and monthly reports through process management, team management and QC measures.
- Utilize database knowledge, programming skills and data manipulation / query tools to produce actionable reports to meet client needs.
- Design, update and refresh Tableau dashboards.
- Collect, evaluate and prioritize business requirements to scope new dashboards.
- Partner with the data and technology teams to ensure data accuracy and timely dashboard production.
- Act as the interface to internal departments and clients for dashboard report development.
- Actively look for ways to improve efficiency and/or quality of marketing science processes and deliverables.
- Collaborate with Managers, Consultants, and Analysts to readily assist with hands on ad hoc analyses.
- Contribute findings, insights, and key learnings to support client presentations
What You’ve Got
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or business with some quantitative work experience (required).
- Post graduate degree in a quantitative field or MBA (preferred).
- 3-5 years work experience in marketing analysis.
- Experience managing data and data mining
- Experience writing reports and scopes
- Applied experience and/or strong grasp of advertising/marketing industry dynamics; including CRM analytics
- Significant demonstrated experience with software used for data analysis and manipulation.
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of desktop applications, including:
- Tableau (required)
- SQL (required)
- MS Office Apps: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (required)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills. Ability to prepare well-structured, clear and concise deliverables in a timely manner.
- Excellent judgment, effective problem-resolution skills, and the ability to balance multiple demands.
- Exceptional standards for quality and strong attention to detail.
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adept at managing peak workloads.
- Desire to own projects end to end.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours; travel as needed.