Javelin has a brand new opening for an Account Executive to join our Dallas based team!
At Javelin, we connect brands and customers through individualized communications and experiences to use data to uncover insights to create ideas that make people feel something so that they’ll do something. And we measure everything.
As an Account Executive, you’ll lead support execution for a major financial services brand—with the opportunity to work across various print & digital B2C marketing campaigns + programs. You will manage campaigns throughout the entire creative process and work with clients, agency partners and internal teams to drive program success.
We’re looking for individuals who:
- Have day-to-day attention to detail but can also look beyond and understand how each piece fits into the bigger picture
- Approach the client’s business with a sense of curiosity and desire to improve the status quo
- Bring the skills necessary to lead projects end-to-end, while building day-to-day relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate the thoughtfulness and maturity to recognize when to take the initiative and when to consult with their team or supervisor
- Collaborate with others and showcase strong work ethic
What you'll do here:
- Day-to-day oversight of account activities for all facets of the creative process including planning, budgeting, creative development and creative execution.
- Lead key activities including successful project intake, team and client briefings, accounting for and accurately interpreting client requests, and ensuring work is delivered on-strategy, on-time and on budget.
- Promote the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all client work, including the ability to identify and escalate potential opportunities, risks and barriers.
- Serve as liaison in person and virtually between client and all internal departments and team members, understand and interpret client needs into actionable direction for internal agency teams (creative, strategy, and project management) and other external partners
- Balance workload to prioritize action while upholding accuracy and excellence
- Oversee project quality control, anticipate potential issues and recommend solutions
- Navigate client approvals throughout the project and guide the clients to success
- Deliver flawless project execution
- Assist in developing client presentations and proposals
- Gain/maintain knowledge of client’s business, industry and competition
What you'll bring with you:
- 1-3 years of integrated agency experience (internships count!!)
- Strong grasp of digital and print/direct mail space
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills in combing through creative in preparation to share with clients
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Great communication skills and forward thinking to anticipate the needs of clients
- Strong problem-solving skills with exceptional organizational skills to juggle multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level and project accuracy in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred