As an Analyst, on our Marketing Integration team, you will become a subject matter expert in online tracking deliverables, by working on marketing campaigns across AT&T and various partner agencies.
What you'll do:
- Ensure data integrity of integrated reporting system as entered by partner agencies.
- Review vanity and email URL tracking tags for online results capture.
- Liaison between Enterprise Spectrum & partner agencies to ensure timely & accurate results for scorecards & dashboard.
- Train new clients and partner agencies on source code process
- Management of the JIRA work order process
- Creation of JTag and DCM click tracking tags for all campaigns
- Appending source and extended source codes to destination URLs for email initiatives and providing back to AT&T contact or agency requester
- Confirming status in the VP tool is “Active/PROD” to allow commencement of tracking, as well as validating the vanity URL is active and redirecting to the appropriate destination page
- Maintaining master log of all vanities & email links created and modified – by program
- Serve as point of contact for partner agencies to address questions & resolve issues.
- Act as liaison between integration team & technology team to ensure system is fulfilling needs of AT&T & internal teams.
- Produce & communicate timing for eCRWs to be entered into the system on a weekly basis.
- Troubleshoot issues &/or communicate updates to scorecard & forecasting team as needed based on information provided by partner agencies.
- Coordinate results review meeting, including weekly scorecard sessions, with key stakeholders. Provide reports, spreadsheets & presentations to support reviews & significant planning meetings. Liaise with partner agencies & Enterprise Spectrum for changes to objectives & campaign reporting.
- Work with clients & partner agencies to reconcile monthly reporting of Wi-Fi partner spend against AT&T contractual agreements.
- Coordinate significant cross-media test design, implementation, analysis & presentation of results with Enterprise Spectrum, partner agencies and clients.
What you've done: (candidate qualifications)
- 0-3 years related experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, good communication skills, team player, problem-solver, and initiative to take on additional work as time allows.
- Knowledge of client management, proficient with Microsoft Office suite of programs, especially Excel.
- Strong analytics skills and data oriented, keen insight into the business impact of accuracy in reports.
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adept at managing peak workloads.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong project management skills managing multiple projects simultaneously, interfacing with all levels within the agency, as well as clients and partners.
- Exceptional standards for quality and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible with a positive attitude and passion for knowledge.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent preferred.
Wondering if you'll fit here? At Javelin we are:
- Curious: We want to know why. We ask questions. We look beyond the surface.
- Scrappy: We get our hands dirty. We prefer progress over perfection. Process never stands in the way of productivity.
- Creative: We express ourselves. We celebrate ideas. We look for new ways.
- Provocative: We challenge conventional wisdom. We reject the status quo. We embrace healthy tension.
- One: Ride or die. We're in this together.