At Javelin, we connect brands and customers through individualized communications and experiences to use data to uncover insights to create ideas that make people feel something so that they’ll do something. And we measure everything.
As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll lead program execution for a major mobility and entertainment client. You will lead programs throughout the entire creative process and work with clients, agency partners and internal teams to drive program success.
We’re looking for individuals who:
- Successfully organizes cross-functional teams to understand and address business and campaign needs while directly managing multiple client relationships.
- Approach the client’s business with a sense of curiosity and desire to improve the status quo
- Have day-to-day attention to detail, but can also look beyond the detail and understand how each piece fits into the bigger picture
- Demonstrate the thoughtfulness and maturity to recognize when to take the initiative and when to consult with their team or supervisor
- Possess strong presentation skills, both in developing and presenting the material
- Have CRM/direct marketing understanding and experience
What you’ll do:
- Have day-to-day oversight of account activities for all facets of the creative process including planning, creative development, creative execution, results/campaign reporting
- Serve as liaison in person and on the phone between client and all internal departments and team members, understand and interpret client needs into actionable direction for internal agency teams (creative and project management) and partners (digital, paid media partners, experiential, etc.)
- With supervisor, balance workload to prioritize action while upholding accuracy and excellence
- Oversee project quality control, anticipate potential issues and recommend solutions
- Navigate client approvals throughout the project
- Apply financial management skills, including scope development, billing support and ongoing diagnostics/projections
- Help prepare for and participate in key client meetings, including: QBRs, status meetings, kickoffs, strategy/creative presentations, account planning
What you've got:
- 3-5 years of integrated agency experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level and project accuracy in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
What we’re like:
- Curious: We want to know why. We ask questions. We look beyond the surface.
- Scrappy: We get our hands dirty. We prefer progress over perfection. Process never stands in the way of productivity.
- Creative: We express ourselves. We celebrate ideas. We look for new ways.
- Provocative: We challenge conventional wisdom. We reject the status quo. We embrace healthy tension.
- One: Ride or die. We’re in this together.