Context is everything.
People swim in a sea of content and channels as tactical selection explodes and a POV on the contemporary channel mix has become crucial. Javelin’s looking for a connections planner to use analytics and intuition to help us to take the customer journey further -to where life happens. Experience planning is a new strategy discipline at javelin that will exist at the center of a larger game where you will work with clients, creative, strategists, and partner agencies to deliver campaigns and platforms that connect with time place and culture to break through and achieve business outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Lead in development of cross-journey, cross-channel media plans that specify which channels to use to effectively reach the target audience
- Facilitate the design, research and development of a customer journey framework that uses behavior change and analytic insights to move a customer down a path –to higher brand affinity and higher LTV
- Drive cross-journey, cross-channel thinking on which marketing channels to use to effectively to reach the client’s unique audiences
- Develop innovative social media campaigns supporting SEO initiatives and content creation
- Own the development of detailed connections strategies and plans
- Organize, concept, and develop culturally relevant connections ideas that live in the most relevant media environments
- Map cultural and market trends, as well as research and analyze marketplace and media data
- Use 3rd party research tools like Simmons and client data sets like sales data or Google Analytics/Omniture data, to define and segment audiences, find key audience and media channel insights. Extra credit for advanced skills with MRI, GWI, Kantar, Comscore.
- Take high-level communications tasks and identify how the brand should behave in different cultural spaces
- Develop POVs on media, channels and platforms, and marketing
What you're like:
- Collaborative self-starter
- Bias for both execution and vision; equally adept doing and thinking.
- Intellectually curious and hungry for complex problems, able to express yourself with logic and creativity.
- Eager to learn, sometimes while doing
What you've got:
- 5-8 years of relevant Agency experience
- Experience with strategic frameworks for communications planning
- Solid understanding of paid channels, including paid social, paid search, programmatic, partnerships, , SEO and traditional channels
- Solid understanding of key data sources used in Comms Planning, Paid Media Investment and Implementation
Wondering if you'll fit here? At Javelin we are:
- Curious: We want to know why. We ask questions. We look beyond the surface.
- Scrappy: We get our hands dirty. We prefer progress over perfection. Process never stands in the way of productivity.
- Creative: We express ourselves. We celebrate ideas. We look for new ways.
- Provocative: We challenge conventional wisdom. We reject the status quo. We embrace healthy tension.
- One: Ride or die. We're in this together.