At Javelin Agency, we create meaningful ideas, experiences and platforms that connect people and brands. We use data to find insights to create ideas that make people feel something, so that they’ll do something. And we measure everything.
As a Vice President leading Experience Planning, you’ll architect meaningful connections and behavior change across a customer journey framework using a data-driven approach. Determine the epic and everyday moments in the journey we must win, the content customers are looking for, the channels they use and who influences
- Develop deep insights into customer beliefs, attitudes, barriers and drivers across the journey and the customer lifecycle, leveraging
primary research and insight platforms.
- Focus on understanding and radically streamlining moments that are customer high effort x high operational cost
- Develop briefs and plans that inspire and incubate great work
- Design customer experience programs using a multitude of channels and platforms as appropriate including email, direct mail,
mobile and social.
- Must be equally adept thinking and doing in a small team environment: schemer, scholar, scaler
What you’ll do:
- Develop deep insights into customer beliefs, attitudes, barriers and drivers across the customer journey, leveraging primary research and insight platforms
- Develop creative briefs and brief internal teams
- Work with creative teams to inspire great work
- Design customer experience programs using a multitude of channels and platforms
- Work with Analytics to understand experience ROI and attribution and to maintain strong understanding of results and areas for optimization
- Work with Analytics to elevate data insights and integrate with business and culture trends.
What you've got:
- 10+ years of planning experience with a strong CX and data orientation
- Experience operating within customer journey frameworks that move customers down a path to stronger brand affinity and higher LTV
- Fluency with social analytics and insight platforms (eg Brandwatch, Infegy, Simmons)
- Experience on multi-channel, integrated ad campaigns
- Ability to be research ambidextrous; understand how to apply qualitative & quantitative techniques to understand the human problem behind the business problem, and the moments we must win
- Positive energy, entrepreneurial spirit and desire to bring new things to life
- Four-year degree required; preferred areas of study include Liberal Arts or Social Sciences; Master’s Degree a plus
Wondering if you'll fit here? At Javelin we are:
- Curious: We want to know why. We ask questions. We look beyond the surface.
- Scrappy: We get our hands dirty. We prefer progress over perfection. Process never stands in the way of productivity.
- Creative: We express ourselves. We celebrate ideas. We look for new ways.
- Provocative: We challenge conventional wisdom. We reject the status quo. We embrace healthy tension.
- One: Ride or die. We're in this together.