About The Role:
Ensuring the achievement of business performance with the adequacy of policies or procedures in accordance with the character of the business segment being carried out along with reporting
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for developing policies or procedures related to business development by ensuring adequate mitigation of potential credit loss.
- Responsible for preparing and ensuring bank reporting obligations related to business risks required by the regulator are carried out correctly and on time.
- Cooperate with the business team to ensure that the product plans, policies and procedures to be used have adequate assessments related to potential credit risks that may occur.
- Work closely with the Risk Management, Operations, Legal & Compliance teams as well as the business team to determine risk appetite in the formation of a risk profile.
What You Need to Have:
- Min. Bachelor's Degree all major.
- Have experience working in the financial industry for at least 3 years, especially in the credit division
- Have certifications: Risk Management Certification at least level II
- Have a good Analytical ability
- Have Knowledge about banking products