About Quartet Health
Quartet is a purpose driven value-based behavioral healthcare company, building the nation’s leading behavioral health home. We deliver integrated care and better outcomes to improve the health of communities across America. Quartet is a trusted partner of health insurance plans, health systems, community behavioral health centers, certified community behavioral health clinics, and federally qualified health centers in 36 states across the country. We identify people in need of care and connect them directly to high quality behavioral care providers, including Quartet’s own medical group.
At Quartet, our values guide the way that we work together, starting with our commitment to putting patients first, and our shared focus on collaboration and innovation, so that we – together – can improve lives, one person at a time.
Quartet is backed by top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, Independence Health Group, and Echo Health Ventures.
We're proud to offer the following benefits to all clinicians:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% cost coverage for all required licensing/credentialing fees
- IT equipment and support
- Mental health benefits via our EAP, with up to 5 free counseling sessions per concern
We offer additional benefits to our team members working full time:
- A generous accrued PTO policy in addition to paid holidays and paid maternity leave
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401(k) plan with employer match
- 100% employer-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Annual continuing education unit (CEU) budget
About the Team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for a Social Worker in the New Jersey area who is passionate about providing holistic care to those with serious mental illness. Our Social Workers are critical members of our multidisciplinary team, responsible for managing whole-person care for adult patients with serious mental illness, both virtually and in the home.
- Performs assessments to understand non-clinical care gaps, including Social Determinants of Health
- Determines plan to address non-clinical care gaps by facilitating connections to community-based services & supports
- In collaboration with Care Team, submits other orders / referrals to external partners and follows up on status with Network Manager
- Advocates for patient by helping complete applications and other forms to address needs or gaps in current situation (e.g. qualification for community-based services & supports)
- Takes full ownership in ensuring patient engages with resources identified and/or provided
- Participates in Patient Rounding meetings led by Nurse Practitioner to drive care planning
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Social Work
- 5+ years of clinical social work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Active Licensed Clinical Social Worker license in the state of New Jersey
- Ability to develop and implement relevant care plans with social needs assessments
- Consistently model our values including strong teamwork, patient-focus, innovation, excellence and productivity
- Maintain high levels of patient satisfaction
- Willingness to assist with after hours call coverage
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- This is a primarily virtual role, but may require up to 30% travel within the state of New Jersey depending on case requirements
- Experienced in caring for patients with Serious Mental Illness
- Experienced in caring for patients with co-occurring substance use disorders
- Bilingual candidate (Spanish and/or other languages)
Hiring at Quartet:
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.