Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of Strategic Business Improvement Manager is to drive the development and sustainability of on-going Continuous Improvement at Hydrite. This includes enhancing employee involvement, training, communication, CI team development, leadership and facilitation.
- Manages the development and implementation of continuous improvement strategies to support company and CI goals
- Builds and promotes a culture of continuous improvement at all levels of the organization through communication, training, and application of lean tools and principles
- Conducts on-site trainings at all branches and provides guidance to CI project teams using lead tools (Standard Work, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Problem Solving, Kaizen etc
- Coaches and mentors CI team and employees in the use of various tools, concepts and practices
- Establishes, tracks, and communicates CI metrics/dashboard
- Leads and manages some continuous improvement projects in order to accomplish measurable business process improvements
- Collaborates with functional leadership to identify, select, and prioritize processes or projects for inclusion in company’s CI initiatives
- Works with other functional leaders in the planning, designing, and accomplishing of key projects
- Leads Hydrite’s sustainability team
- This position reports to the VP - Strategic Business Improvement.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Preferably in business, operations, or engineering.
- 5+ years experience in CI related activities in a manufacturing environment
- Project or direct leadership experience required
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- An open-minded, positive attitude and approach
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA