Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to load and unload bulk products, manufacture liquid products, and
package finished products in non-bulk containers that meets the needs and quality of our customers.
- Unload and Load railcars in compliance with all Hydrite SOPP’s.
- Unload and Load bulk tankers in compliance with all Hydrite SOPP’s.
- Make sure all paperwork is filled out and properly entered in the Prism system.
- Responsible for compliance to all corporate and governmental regulations regarding safety and environmental issues.
- Perform necessary plant inspections on weekends to maintain compliance with Hydrite SOPP.
- Maintain “Good Housekeeping” practices throughout the facility.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one year experience preferred in chemical processing or other manufacturing industry.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers