Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
We’re searching for experienced Drivers to join our business family. Our drivers are typically home daily. In this specialized truck driving role, you will:
- Deliver Hydrite product.
- Inspect assigned unit daily and report any items, including the personal safety kit, which need repair or replacement.
- Support effective communication with all Hydrite departments where responsibilities overlap to ensure success of the branch team.
- Review shipping papers and compare to lading to ensure that correct product is loaded.
- Pick up any empty Hydrite containers at each stop, if available.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable DOT regulations as well as required licenses and permits.
- Driver must possess a valid CDL with HN endorsements and current DOT physical certification.
- Must have an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
- Ability to operate a forklift; previous experience preferred.
- Must be able to accurately transfer written and verbal information and enter data into existing computer system.
- Driver must be able to work in an un-cooled warehouse facility where temperatures may reach 100° Fahrenheit at times.
- Ability to lift a 50 pound bag and carry it 50 feet up to 40 times/day. (Full job description will be given at interview)
- Ability to wear a respirator for up to 4 hours a day. Please refer to the SOP for facial hair guidelines.
- Due to safety concerns, the wearing of contact lenses is prohibited.
Developing our people is key to our growth and our team success. The list below includes other positions that you could move into once you've successfully mastered your role.
1. Warehouse Supervisor
2. Transportation Supervisor
3. Logistics Coordinator
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers