Great teams start with good chemistry.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to be the focal point for logistical communications between production warehouse and transportation personnel; ensuring the commitment to attain 100% customer satisfaction.
- Must be familiar with and actively utilize the following reports and forms: various PRISM reports, Pick Lists, BOL's, receipt tickets, C of A’s, and waste manifests.
- Assist in fleet management of both the Van and Bulk operations.
- Transportation planning of loads by contacting carriers for pick-up of freight via (TMS)
- Support Maximo-related topics. This includes generating service requested and supporting the timely completion of work orders.
- Reports daily back orders to customer service.
- Completes misc. PRISM transactions: Inventory Adjustments, Misc. Receipts & Issues, Misc. Product Transfers.
- Responsible for creating Production Work Orders for relabeled products, relabeling and reporting the production in PRISM.
- Manages the Complaint and Product Return area.
- Creates and receives PO’s for all transportation related invoices in MAXIMO.
- Creates Work Orders in MAXIMO as required.
- Reports completed inspections and schedules in MAXIMO.
- Uphold Hydrite’s Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- Complete projects and assignments as periodically assigned by the Plant Manager.
- Actively participates in the LU Internal Audit.
- Works with other staff members to maintain workload balances. Provides back-up support to the warehouse as necessary.
- Supports effective communication with all Hydrite departments where responsibilities overlap to ensure success of the branch team.
- This position reports to the Director – Regional Operations
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High school diploma or equivalent required; a secondary degree is preferred.
- 2 years experience in warehouse/transportation operations required.
- Must be able to consistently organize and manage multiple tasks.
- Must have good (analytical) problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring good manual dexterity.
- Ability to sit or stand for up to 4-hours at a time
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers