Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We need a Business Development Lead to join our team and help grow our volleyball product. The Business Development Team at Hudl is focused on the creation of long-term value from customers, markets, and relationships.
- Customers - Finding new ones, and extracting more value from current.
- Markets - Figuring out where customers live, both geographical, in terms of buying, and find ways to reach them (location and demographic).
- Relationships - Building and leveraging relationships on trust and integrity to facilitate opportunities
As a part of the Business Development Team, you will be responsible for helping drive Hudl’s growth through partnerships, product, and new business initiatives across the organisation.
- Research, evaluate, develop and plan new global business initiatives
- Work in collaboration with Hudl management to develop targeted strategies for partnerships across a broad ecosystem of partners
- Build warm, authentic, and impactful relationships with both internal teams and external partners
- Prospect partners, develop collaborative partnership structures, negotiate, close and manage ongoing partnerships
- Support Hudl product and engineering team to source and license key content, technology, or services to improve Hudl’s product experience, help build new features, and drive revenue
- Reports to Business Development Manager
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed, and comfortable working in ambiguous and dynamic environments
- Results oriented
- A creative thinker, can identify mutual opportunities across many different kinds of businesses, and have strong problem solving skills
- Comfortable working across product, marketing and engineering and being part of a cross-functional teams
- Highly-organized, capable of managing multiple projects at once and prioritizing among many opportunities, across different geographic regions.
- Ideally knowledgeable of major sports pathways in the US and globally would be an advantage, but not essential
- Strategic and capable of driving stakeholders to consensus on important issues
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment of a start-up with a sense of humour and a unique personality
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our paid health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln office, and lunch once a week in our London, Boston, and Sydney offices.