Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. We work hard to provide a culture where everyone feels supported, and our employees feel it—their votes helped us become one of Newsweek's Top 100 Global Most Loved Workplaces in 2023.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
We’re looking for a Senior Test Manager to join our Hardware business unit, which delivers two of our most innovative products: WIMU & Hudl Focus. You’ll be hands-on, playing a key role in managing incidents and triaging defects and, in time, you’ll also manage both the camera and wearables QA teams.
This role will be the face of the team for manufacturing partners and internal stakeholders, as well as the technical reference for solving our most difficult challenges to achieve best-in-class performance and quality. . You’ll connect, review and collaborate on their design solutions and qualification plans, which will occasionally include traveling to other Hudl offices and visiting supply, development and manufacturing partners.
For this role, we're currently considering candidates who live within a commuting distance of our offices in Den Bosch. But with our flexible work policy, there aren't any current requirements for the number of days you come to the office.
- Experience in testing both hardware and firmware. You consider yourself an expert, especially in automation using emulators and/or hardware-in-the-loop.
Strong leadership skills. You know people are our number one resource, and have a track record of supporting and developing those around you.
Know-how in defining and improving processes. You have a keen eye for improving efficiency and are always on the lookout for ways to further streamline how we work.
- Experience working with external supply and manufacturing partners. You’re comfortable representing Hudl to third parties.
- Similar product experience. You’ve worked on development and delivery of wearables or related products.
- Champion work-life harmony. We’ll give you the flexibility you need in your work life (e.g., flexible vacation time, company-wide holidays and timeout (meeting-free) days, remote work options and more) so you can enjoy your personal life too.
- Guarantee autonomy. We have an open, honest culture and we trust our people from day one. Your team will support you, but you’ll own your work and have the agency to try new ideas.
- Encourage career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But whether you’re at the office or working remotely, we’ll provide you the tech stack and hardware to do your best work.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, employee resource groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want, including vision, dental, fertility healthcare and family forming benefits.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Inclusion at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. Through our actions, behaviors and attitude, we’ll create an environment where everyone, no matter their differences, feels like they belong.
We offer resources to ensure our employees feel safe bringing their authentic selves to work, including employee resource groups and communities. But we recognize there’s ongoing work to be done, which is why we track our efforts and commitments in annual inclusion reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.