Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
Some of the best teams on the planet use our products to improve their performance. We’re now focusing on building an exceptional team in Spain to bring our products to the most elite sports teams in Spain and Portugal. As an Elite Support Specialist you will provide world class service to our Spanish Sportscode and Hudl users while contributing to the education of both the existing client base and new customers in the professional sports market.
- Provide ongoing support to all our users, working closely with our global support team.
- Educate and develop our clients skills across the Hudl and Sportscode product suite.
- Run training sessions for coaches, athletes, teams and student programs.
- Communicate support strategies and processes that incorporate the global aspects of Hudl.
- Establish and enhance strong customer relationships with our existing and new customer base.
- Contribute to the writing of training content, software and manuals.
- Travel to visit our users when needed for training or consultancy purposes.
- Test new products/features and beta releases and provide feedback across our product range
- Passionate about sport and technology
- Highly technical with strong computer skills. Ideally you will have a degree or experience in sports performance analysis or coaching and have worked with Apple products
- Able to think on global terms and be receptive to many sports
- An excellent communicator (fluent in English and Spanish) with proven training and mentorship abilities
- Service minded with a positive attitude.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.