Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides the insight that over 3.5 million coaches and athletes need to help them win.
We are currently looking for a Front-End Engineer to join Hudl. The project will include working on tools to allow Hudl Developers and Designers to work at their best, work on complex system design and help establish front-end best practices.
- Have experience coding at all levels of a web-app stack with a strong focus on the front-end. You’ll likely be working with technologies like React, Gulp, Node/npm and Webpack.
- Translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
- Take a considered approach to developing to ensure your code works for the largest audience possible and not just the problem in front of you.
- Champion the best tool for the job, not just what’s new and shiny.
- Educate and talk through complex issues with designers, QA, and other developers to ensure understanding.
- Are excited to have your work used by real people to solve real problems.
- Hate the idea of being a cog in the machine—you want to own your features.
- Have a passion for code. You take pride in your Stack Overflow reputation, side projects, or open source contributions.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans allow you and your family to sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our Boston and London offices.