Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides the insight that over 5 million coaches and athletes need to help them win.
We take quality seriously, and we like to move fast. That means automation is important to us. You will work with other Quality Engineer's to ensure our test automation is top notch for our mobile, web and desktop applications and build and/or leverage frameworks to automate testing of our service and UI layers.
- Continue the modernization of our automated testing approach. You’ll write and execute automated tests. And, you’ll help build and implement new frameworks for UI and service automation when it makes sense. You’ll be the expert in automation. You’ll help others automate regression and load tests on web and mobile applications.
- Be an integral part of the team. As a quality engineer, you won’t just be responsible for building frameworks and writing scripts. You’ll help quality analysts level up in automated testing and design recommendations. You’ll be involved in design critiques and product decisions. Everyone on the product team is responsible for quality, but you’ll lead the way.
- You’ve implemented or built an automated framework, or two. You’re always thinking of ways to create efficiency in your work with automation. You also have experience building custom frameworks for testing services and other back end components. You’ve worked with tools like Casper.JS, Appium, Selenium and Cucumber. If you haven’t had experience with these frameworks, that’s okay, but you must be ready to dig in and learn quickly.
- You never stop learning, and you’re naturally curious. You’re hungry for more knowledge and ideas, and you can show us how you’ve used that to improve how you work. You don’t stop with the obvious but instead think about what might happen in the extreme cases. You constantly ask questions and dig deeper to learn more.
- You move fast. Your role will be ever-changing, and you’ll do a lot in one day. You’ve worked in cloud infrastructure (AWS is a plus) and you’ve been exposed to continuous integration and deployment. You get the importance of manual testing, and you’re always pushing for automation.
- You are a quality expert. Maybe you haven’t been hands-on testing for awhile, but you could if you needed to. You’re always thinking of ways to create efficiencies in your work with automation. Metrics are important to you and so is the user.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our Boston and London offices.