Hudl is a sports technology company that creates software to help coaches and athletes win. We do this by connecting teams and athletes around the video and data they need. Our users love us because we make analyzing video unbelievably easy.
We are building a Sales Ops team to support global sales management. This person will drive sales productivity through strategic planning, sales performance measurement, sales infrastructure & process, new team product development and integration, sales training & development, team acquisitions and partnerships, sales communications, and overall sales excellence.
- have 3+ years of experience in sales enablement with a focus on training sales reps and improving sales process at a SaaS company
- have implemented Challenger Sales Model at a company
- are a self starter and are used to working with tight timelines
- can quickly gain the respect of Sales reps
- have experience working within Salesforce CRM
- believe culture matters more than anything else.
- are a team of sellers, nerds, designers, and marketers who love sports and tech.
- have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives.
- are as passionate about winning as the people we serve.
- need you to help us grow as an awesome team keeping coaches happy.
- promise you’ll love coming to work every day.
Working with Us, You Can
- enjoy an unlimited vacation policy.
- sleep soundly with our paid health insurance and retirement plans.
- get hooked up with free tickets to Div. I and professional sporting events.
- stuff yourself at daily company-sponsored lunches. (Seriously, they’re free.)
- energize with free food, soda, and coffee.