We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
As a Finance Systems Administrator, you will join our Business Technology team, acting both strategically and tactically with stakeholders across the company, Hardware, Finance and Systems in particular. You’ll be a key cross-functional contributor, managing NetSuite projects and implementations, troubleshooting, and making recommendations for improvements and enhancements.
Hudl has a flexible location policy. This position is available in Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE or Boston, MA where we have Hudl Offices or this position is also offered remotely within the U.S.
This role is open to remote employees in select US states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- Technical. You have experience with the Admin level of NetSuite and find ways to optimize this tool to maximize its value.
- Analytical. Data speaks to you. You provide reports, saved searches and dashboards to empower others with accurate, trusted data.
- Problem Solver. You offer solutions for new strategic projects while supporting incoming production requests, including user training, new integrations, and new distribution centers.
- Naturally Curious. You see patterns where others don’t. You are not afraid to ask “why?” and question the status quo.
- Constantly Learning. You are passionate about learning and are hungry for new ideas.
- Empathetic. You work to understand the needs and pains plaguing our teams. You work to find a better way because you care.
- Eager. Keen to work alongside Hudlies from all career paths to help them better perform their jobs.
- Work. As a team and an individual. Embedding with Project Managers within Business Operations or knocking items off your individual backlog, you work well in both environments.
- Support. Train NetSuite users and troubleshoot technical problems to create a trusted, efficient platform used across several business team’s.
- Understand. Collaborate with Finance to gain knowledge of the tools to become the resident expert in the systems.
- Automate. You will use your NetSuite knowledge to build automations to integrate data across our systems to make evaluation and reporting easier.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.