We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer to help us build the future of Hudl: the Hudl Beta. You’ll focus on improving quality outcomes by working on a small cross-functional Scrum team (PM, Engineer, Designer) working on the product that empowers coaches and athletes to analyze video and data in ways that have never been done before at Hudl - and we’re just getting started. You’ll build in quality from the start by writing automation, advocating for our users, and leading discussions on ways to improve quality.
- Technical. You have experience with web and mobile testing with a minimum of 5 years of experience and have in-depth knowledge and experience with Service and UI layer automation. You know Python, C# or another programming language.
- Skilled Investigator. You understand the root cause of problems. You backup your investigation with data and measure the results.
- Problem Solver. You are detailed driven and can identify, analyze, and solve challenging problems
- Risk-Averse. You can evaluate and design a testing approach to mitigate risk while ensuring adequate coverage.
- Explorer. You look for different ways to use a product and have fun thinking about the possible ways to break a feature.
- Work. In an autonomous squad, following scrum methodology.
- Test. Use your customer and system understanding to create a risk-based testing approach and plans.
- Automate. Help align automation with the speed of development. You make informed decisions on what, how, and when to automate.
- Improve. You will constantly push for improvement in yourself and your team. Hudlies are always looking to identify ways to grow personally and professionally
- Drive Change. You take the initiative to understand, champion, and implement chapter wide quality and organizational changes on your team.
- Ship. You will talk with users, test, analyze trends, and deploy high-quality code that delights our users on a frequent basis.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
- Reward you. A strong perks package and office benefits.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.