We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We're looking for a Group Product Manager to oversee all products focused on high school sports and athletes.
You’ll spend your time overseeing and guiding the evolution of the products, helping them align with the needs of our customers. You will manage product owners and attend sprint reviews for the products you oversee to ensure all timeline and quality standards are being met.
- Decisive. You get the right information to make a decision, and own your decisions after they’re made.
- A leader. You can get buy-in on your ideas without resorting to command-and-control tactics.
- Collaborative. You seek to understand the strengths of those around you and have made each team you’ve worked on better. You relish tackling hard problems with a high performing and cross functional squad.
- Analytical. You’re a pro at knowing what to measure and at what level of detail
- A strong influencer. You express tradeoffs and generate buy-in on a solution that’s best for everyone.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what you’ve learned in your personal and professional life.
- Interact with our customers and internal stakeholders regularly. You'll gain empathy and understanding, and use that to drive changes and improvements to the product.
- Create a product strategy and vision. You'll use your deep customer and market expertise to build business cases to guide millions of dollars in spend annually for cloud compute and storage. You'll communicate your product vision to both your squad and company leadership, ensuring understanding and buy-in.
- Prioritize. You'll translate your product strategy into an actionable backlog of user stories that can be worked by one of our squads.
- Make a big impact. Your work will be felt through millions of users globally watching billions of videos a year.
- Use Scrum. You'll work with squads and Scrum Masters to ensure that solutions solve customer problems and are consistent with the product vision.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.