We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a full-stack Senior Engineer to work on one of Hudl’s most innovative new products: Hudl Focus. You'll be part of a small cross-functional squad, following Scrum, that powers the user experience for our smart cameras, as well as the backend to support our fleet of cameras.
- Outcome driven. You can be trusted to build quality features on time.
- A mentor. You level up other developers around you—people seek your opinion.
- Naturally curious. You’re hungry for more knowledge and ideas, and you're able to show us how that improves the way you work. You think about what might happen in the most extreme cases, constantly digging deeper to learn more.
- Pragmatic. We seek to operate with a sense of urgency to move quickly and learn from value increments, but not at the expense of user experience / product quality. You understand that balancing act.
- Focused on the customer. You're excited to interact with coaches that care deeply about their craft, and you're eager to give us feedback on how to improve their experience.
- Lead. You’ll set an example for others in planning, designing and delivering complex projects.
- Own the problem. You'll work in an autonomous squad that has the freedom and expertise to deliver the best solution.
- Work in a variety of areas. Your team stays flexible so they can jump on the most important problems, whether that's building out new mobile features, scaling our API for thousands more devices, or improving our manufacturing tools.
- Deliver great user value. You'll work on one of Hudl’s most innovative products that's changing the way coaches prepare for and stay ahead of the competition.
- Be an involved team member. You'll actively participate in Scrum ceremonies and proactively and thoughtfully create tickets for the team’s backlog.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.