We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a technical Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to work closely with more senior team members to learn about different testing strategies and how to mitigate risk during the software development process. You will learn about your users and how the different products and features within Hudl impact our customers’ and users’ workflows. This is a great opportunity to learn quality best practices, implement those best practices into your testing, and spark your career at a tech company.
- Naturally Curious. You have experience working with software products and are passionate about the technologies being used to build those products and to learn more about the product features and how they work.
- Technical. You know the basics of coding and scripting. Or you’ve got some coursework in data structures, databases, data analysis, or other introductory programming experience.
- Constantly Learning. You are passionate about learning and are hungry for new ideas.
- User-Focused. You are passionate about the user experience and how our products fit into customer workflows.
- Level up your automation skills to become more capable and efficient at mitigating risk.
- Ensure your automation successfully runs with passing results before and after merging code within our continuous integration tools.
- Participate in multiple testing approaches and methods like automation, exploratory and manual testing.
- Identify issues during the development process by creating defects and sub-defects in Jira.
- Identify and validate the health and success of merged branches using various validation methods and tools.
- Collaborate with squad members on the creation and sharing of test plans.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.