We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
Here at Hudl, we’re passionate about providing the data and content that enables our customers to make more informed choices. We have the largest bank of football data globally and as of last year, we have a Data and Content (DAP) team to build out a B2B customer base. We'd like you to join us as an Account Executive to help us open new markets across a number of different verticals.
Our team is in the early stages, but we're expecting to grow rapidly. If you have a background in building new client relationships, get excited about taking solutions into new markets, and want to focus on your own future development within a growing team, this role would be a great fit.
You'll be responsible for working alongside an SDR and building your international client base. We'd especially value candidates who would be excited about an early-stage environment and those who have a background in business development for a SaaS or data product.
The interview process would involve a chat with our recruitment team, the hiring manager, a project and then a final interview. We're a values-led company and we'll follow a structured interview process.
- Experienced. You have previously worked in SaaS or Data sales experience.
- Successful. You build relationships and network naturally. You’re excited to engage with decision-makers and close a sale.
- A challenger. You know your market and understand how to teach using your insights.
- Focused. You routinely set goals and if you don’t achieve them, you're able to reflect, learn and grow.
- Organized. You effectively plan and set strategies that reinforce your work.
- Resilient. Finding new ways to present the value of our products energises you.
- A linguist. You speak English as well as Spanish and/or Portuguese fluently. Any additional language is a plus.
- Passionate about technology and sports. You can’t wait to bring the best sports data in the world to businesses in the Americas.
- Drive new opportunities. You'll be part of a team focused on establishing a client base—you're excited to win new business.
- Get to know Hudl. You’ll learn the entire suite of products and become an authority in sports data.
- Accelerate growth. Take our products into new markets and industry verticals.
- Lead a sales cycle. You’ll build relationships with main stakeholders to ensure their organisations have the tools they need to succeed.
- Collaborate. You’ll help Hudl succeed by learning and sharing knowledge with your peers.
- Develop. You’ll have a manager and team that will support your career growth.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.