We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
This is an exciting emerging market role to help us grow in Southeast Asia. We've entered most major markets across SEA and need your help to continue this expansion. We're looking for a proactive person who wants to succeed. This role will cover countries including, but not limited to: Singapore, Malaysia, India, Thailand and Indonesia. It also has the potential to include partner sales management.
You'll need to maintain existing relationships, forge new partnerships, educate and cold call. If you're passionate about sport, have a background in sales (SaaS) and are (or can be) located in Singapore, we want to hear from you.
- Experienced. You've worked in SAAS sales for a few years, and/or you've previously worked in professional sport (experience using Sportscode is a major plus).
- Methodical. You have a disciplined approach to engaging prospects, customers and partners, and you've used Salesforce or a similar CRM.
- Passionate about sport and technology. You can’t wait to bring our software to professional teams and universities.
- A natural challenger. You're comfortable in going beyond the status quo and educating users on best practices.
- Successful. You get the job done well. Developing and maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholders, from analysts to directors to the C-suite, doesn't bother you in the least.
- Consultative. You take the time to establish relationships and understand your client’s ambitions, then look to sell solutions that will suit them.
- Hard-working and persistent. You're prepared to go the extra mile to get deals done and know that if one door closes, there are always other doors to try.
- Managerial. You've managed a team or sales teams.
- Bilingual. You're fluent in English and ideally speak another language from the region (e.g., Bahasa, Thai).
- Help our clients. After looking at how they currently work, you'll show them how Hudl can create more positive outcomes for their teams.
- Become an expert. You'll learn about Hudl’s entire suite of products.
- Work with our elite users across multiple markets. You'll develop existing relationships and source new ones across the unique SEA sporting landscape (with a heavy focus on global football).
- Develop and implement plans to drive growth. You'll be creative and think outside the box, taking ownership of all aspects of territory management.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales. You'll manage the growth of enterprise level, league-wide collective agreements.
- Travel. This role will cover multiple countries and require you to be away from home (once it's safe to travel again).
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.