Here at Hudl, we’re passionate about building the products that help athletes and teams globally, fulfil their potential and make every moment count. We see sport as a powerful tool for creating equitable communities and are proud of the role our products play in helping them develop.
We’re looking for an HR leader with international experience to join us and play an essential role in Hudl’s continued growth. You will be responsible for HR strategy and development across the regions of EMEA, APAC and LATAM and running a new multi-disciplinary team of HRBPs and HR Ops Hudlies based across Europe.
You will partner with the business to understand Hudl’s future strategy, review our current HR practices and be given the autonomy to shape our future approach. We’re excited about the impact you will make to the development of our existing talent, organisational effectiveness, contribute to our ongoing D&I efforts, engagement, refresh our perks and benefits and embed this new team in our Elite business unit.
Ideally, you are excited about fuelling the growth of ambitious product-focused organisations and have experience supporting international teams. We’re hoping you’re comfortable seeking out innovative practices and improving how we are currently working.
We’re a values-based team at Hudl and will look for evidence of that through the interview process. You will start with a conversation with the recruitment team, then the hiring manager, a technical exercise and then meeting key stakeholders. We feel this should give you a good idea of the people you would be working with on a day to day basis.
- A leader. Comfortable managing an international team and building out a roadmap of projects and priorities.
- Business-minded. You’ve successfully worked with a variety of organisations and teams, understanding real-world business needs to provide world-class service to your internal customers.
- Hands-on. We have a flat structure at Hudl and are in growth mode, so you can expect to be involved in a wide variety of tasks.
- Detail-oriented. You want to facilitate big picture change, yet no detail is too small in ensuring the needs of the business are met, including handling pulling together research and proposals.
- Thrive on change. You don’t just adapt to change, you thrive on it, and expect that any great team is constantly evolving.
- Data-driven. You’re proactive in using data to shape your proposals.
- Partner with top leaders. In a high-impact model, you will serve as a strategic partner across Hudl.
- Impact the team globally. Your reach will be felt across our Hudl offices.
- Innovate. Your previous experience will shape better processes in the Talent Management space (Performance Management, Talent Planning, Succession Management, Engagement and Employee Relations)
- Be Engaged. We're a high-growth company with no shortage of problems to solve and people-related projects to tackle.
- Treat you like an adult. We’ll trust you to get work done the best way you see fit.
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion