Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
To help teams and athletes win, we are looking for a System Administrator to join our team. You’ll be responsible for administration and support of all day-to-day complex systems, including servers, workstations and applications. You’ll also own the on boarding processes for all complex systems under IT management.
- Familiar with virtual desktop technologies (Hyper-v, Parallels, VMWare)
- Concise and capable of acute verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced in both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Detail oriented to the point you can efficiently run with multiple projects at one time.
- Self-motivated. You’re willing to handle something with little or no guidance in the process.
- Own our IT systems. We’ll count on you to install, manage, and support all complex systems within IT.
- On board users across all complex systems on various applications maintained by IT.
- Own your role. You know the importance of the work you do and how to accurately document it for others to reference.
- Provide world class support. You’ll be a go-to for a global team.
- Work collaboratively. You thrive when working on a team to find creative solutions to problems and educating others about your solutions.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it.
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.