Wyscout help teams make data-driven decisions and reach outcomes more quickly with their current and future talent. Our advanced statistical tools help coaches analyze opponents and prepare for matches, as well as enabling scouts to identify the most promising players globally.
What we need and why.
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to join the team here at Wyscout. Would suit a person able to conceive, plan, organize and deliver projects, with an excellent level of English. You will work in a multidisciplinary team taking care of different projects on football and technology, from user research to testing and release.
Day to Day work
You will work with teams of engineers, designers, QAs, marketers, sales team and operations specialists to find solutions that solve customer problems. You will also help teams work at the best of their capacities following the Agile Scrum methodology and communicate progress and development stage to stakeholders.
You will work autonomously, taking full ownership of the work done and responsibility for the design choices made. At the same time, you are expected to interact with our customers to understand their objectives and needs in order to conceive and improve our product.
- 1+ years’ experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of Agile Scrum methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with or interest in football
- Proficiency in other languages will be considered an asset
- Proved organizational skills
- Adaptable, curious, tech-savvy, data-driven and empathetic
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it.
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
- Develop you. Hudl Work Smarter - We’ll pay for the courses and conferences that will support your growth.
- Excite You. You will get the opportunity to see our clients in action, with tickets for sports matches.
Salary: based on experience
Location: Chiavari (Genoa). Italy