Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
Are you ready for the biggest challenge of your career? Do you want to help a growing company dramatically increase scale and work more effectively? Good. Because for you, there isn’t a better recruiting operations job on the planet.
You’ll be part analyst, part project manager - covering projects to help us improve how we recruit, manage hiring events (campus and community involvement), and help us forecast for the future through reporting.
This position sits on our Talent Acquisition Team, comprised of eight people globally, under our People Operations department.
- Experienced. You have spent time in a Talent Acquisition/Recruitment environment and understand hiring metrics and interview processes.
- A proven innovator. You have taken a problem or broken process and created a best practice solution - and then delivered it.
- Analytical. You get a kick from digging into data to find evidence of how we can improve as a team.
- Disciplined. You know that the team will rely on your output, so you work in a structured way and always deliver.
- Candid. We embrace real talk, we want to be challenged.
- Ground us in research. You know and research new techniques or approaches we should be adopting to improve hiring outcomes, diversity and candidate feedback.
- Get autonomy. You will have the scope to seek out your own challenges and set your own projects.
- Partner with members of our Talent Acquisition team and broader People Ops group.
- Make an impact. This is a brand new role at Hudl, we’re excited to see how you can make us better.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Invest in you. Funding is there for every Hudlie to set your own development path. You can pick courses, conferences or any other opportunities that suit you.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.
- Phone call with a recruiter
- Video interview with the Hiring Manager
- “Real-World” Project
- Final interview at HQ