Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, from youth clubs to professional leagues. Our software provides the insight that over 4 million coaches and athletes need to help them win..
We are looking for a software engineer to join Hudl. You and your team will build and iterate on tools for coaches and analysts allowing them to generate data at scale in order to deliver insights to customers.
- Use machine learning, computer vision, neural networks, etc. to decrease costs and increase the quality and depth of our data.
- Make the generation of data in real-time possible.
- Improve scalability, performance, and resiliency of internal systems supporting the generation of data.
- Consolidate platforms used for the generation of data.
- Define and build tools to support the generation of data at the right level of detail given level of competition.
- Thrive in a dynamic problem space where the challenges are varied and the breadth of knowledge is wide.
- You will build positive relationships with co-workers through collaboration and love to both mentor and learn from your peers.
- Can empathize with a variety of other roles on our business team to translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
- Hate the idea of being a cog in the machine—you want to own your features from initial user research to maintenance.
- Keep an open mind and get excited by the idea of working with a diverse group of individuals.
- Help continue your growth. We provide the time and money for conferences, classes, books, projects, and more to continue your growth as an engineer. Our managers are coaches we entrust with developing and serving our remarkable talent
- Keep you well-rested. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want, with your lead ensuring you take at least a healthy minimum. We’ll also offset the cost of vacations with an annual trip to watch a professional Hudl customer’s game and a sabbatical after your fifth year.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans allow you and your family to sleep soundly, and Hudl HQ has four comfortable mother’s rooms each equipped with a sink, refrigerator, microwave, and storage. Hudl also provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.