Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
- Professionally qualified and experienced. You have a minimum of two years experience in the field.
- Proven. You have a proven track record of delivering increased marketing effectiveness with measurable return on investment (ROI) and sales conversion and revenue improvements.
- Proficient in Excel, Salesforce, SQL and have experience with Business Intelligence tools.
- Solutions-oriented. You’re a creative problem-solver who is comfortable collaborating.
- A visual presenter. You love building dashboards and compelling infographics to provide a visual representation of key metrics, recommendations and project maps.
- Use data from multiple sources (Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible, Google Analytics, Internal Databases etc.) to identify trends to highlight opportunities for acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing and Revenue Operations to analyze market segments and uncovering actionable insights.
- Consult, design and measure experiments, A/B tests, new marketing channels & tactics to determine the impact of new approaches developed within the marketing team.
- Drive organizational understanding of multi-touch attribution, KPI’s and ROI demonstrating how marketing generates revenue.
- Partner with Decision Sciences to run statistical analysis and predictive models to create segmentation strategy by sport and market.
- Make recommendations for incorporating behavioral and intent data to prioritize leads and outreach.
- Deal in information and trends, not “I think or I feel”. You can be counted on for uncovering rocks no one else knows are even there.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.