Here at Hudl, our goal is to change the way teams prepare for matches, make in-game decisions and stay ahead of their competition. Our video analysis products are used by over 4.5 million players globally, from the world's elite sports teams to an amateur level.
As our implementation manager here at Hudl for ATV projects, you will work with our EMEA partners and internal teams, from pre-sales through to the delivery of our solution. You will be responsible for the delivery schedule of our ATV product, in communication with the Sales, Account Management and Customer Success teams, on key dates, deliverables and milestones. You will be part project manager, part process owner and use your relationship building skills to work across diverse teams.
Your work will range from ensuring the delivery and execution of ATV projects, to meeting clients in Pre-Sales type role, to discuss how installations could be carried out. This is a growing market for us in Europe, with an opportunity to work with some of the best sports organisations in Europe.
You will be bridging the communication gap between our client service teams and ensuring we execute well. Our clients will trust you, through your contribution in the pre-sales process and ongoing interaction. You will have a wide remit that will incorporate marketing, client training, software support and physical installations.
- Execute. Develop project plans, encompassing multiple stakeholders and ensure it is delivered.
- Navigate a customer interaction that is both technical and performance focused with a variety of stakeholders in Elite sport clubs, at any level of responsibilities
- Educate. Ideally you have some experience with ATV tech, although not essential and are comfortable showcasing the benefits to clients.
- Speak multiple languages. Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in French, Italian, Spanish and/or Portuguese are an advantage
- Travel 20% of the time in South Europe and other countries
- Experienced. You have spent time working with clients, ideally been through engineering education, business programme or have at least 2 yrs of experience in a Hardware/Software or professional pre-sales environment
- Knowledgeable. You have seen or used ATV, Hudl or potentially Sportscode and understand this product space.
- Connected. Ideally, you have a network across Football teams in Southern Europe.
- Methodical. Experience in project management and designing technical mockups / RFP responses / IT Network & infrastructure documents is preferred.
- Passionate about sport and technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports SW & HW in the world to elite football and basketball teams.
- Successful. You constantly overperform your objectives, build relationships and network naturally.
- Consultative. You take the time to establish relationships and understand your client's ambitions and then look to provide solutions that will suit them.
- Help our clients. Look at how they currently work and show how Hudl can disrupt this with positive outcomes for their teams.
- Learn ATV, Hudl and SportsCode softwares. You’ll become an expert in our video capturing HW products and performance analysis software.
- Work with our elite support, HW Ops and implementation teams. Be the point of contact about camera projects for all teams, to ensure delivery and successful implementation of all products.
- Personal Growth. Hudl is scaling quickly, so we are looking for people to grow with us.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want and enjoy our flexible work culture.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Reward you. We have a great perks, benefits and rewards package for the team.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.