Horace Mann company is hiring Insurance Producers for San Antonio, TX
Performance Based Compensation:
First-year - Commission (range): $55,000 - $76,000
Protected Territory - Flexible Work/Life Balance - NO nights, NO weekends, and NO holidays.
We are motivated by the fact that educators take care of our children's future, and we believe they deserve someone to look after theirs. We are passionate about providing solutions to safeguard what they have today and help them achieve financial success to live better and retire happier.
As an Insurance Producer with Horace Mann, you have uncapped earning potential, access to a professional training program, and the opportunity to help provide solutions specifically geared to and priced for educators. We provide auto, home, life, supplemental insurance products, and retirement and financial solutions.
The Insurance Producer reports to the Regional Field Leader (Agency Consultant).
You Will Enjoy:
- A performance-based compensation package includes a 36-month incentive and "enhanced" commissions.
- Early success = early revenue - In addition to your commission schedule, a new agent incentive program that includes:
- Monthly incentives based on sales volume in months 1-36
- Earning quarterly production incentives for the first 36 months.
- No External Office Requirement.
- The ability to prospect and work within established books of business while building your practice.
- A niche market to increase your opportunity for success.
- Value-Added Services will get you in front of our ideal client base.
- Simple, streamlined product offerings and sales processes allow early production results.
- Networking, community, sales, and industry events.
- Market and relationship-building programs.
- A 'One-Stop Shop' multi-line product portfolio.
- Be dedicated to solving the financial challenges educators face.
- Excel at gaining market access and building relationships.
- Be comfortable presenting information to potential customers one-on-one and in large groups.
- Attend networking, community, sales, and industry events.
- Be willing to invest time and resources to ensure business success; and
- Ability to obtain resident General Lines - Life and Health license and Property and Casualty license.
Horace Mann Educators Corporation - Founded by Educators for Educators
Educators founded Horace Mann Educator Corporation in 1945. We are now the most comprehensive national multi-line insurance and financial services company dedicated to serving America's educators and families.
We're an equal opportunity employer.