Horace Mann is hiring Personal Lines Agent, who is strong in selling Life products.
Performance Based Compensation:
Commission range: $55,000 - $81,000
Favorable Work/Life Balance - NO nights, NO weekends, and NO holidays.
We assign our Reps a protected territory which virtually eliminates cold calling and buying leads.
You'll immediately receive new leads, as well as work an existing book for a quick start.
We are motivated by the fact that educators take care of our children's future, and we believe they deserve someone to look after theirs. We are passionate about providing solutions to safeguard what they have today and help them achieve financial success to live better and retire happier.
As an Insurance Producer with Horace Mann, you have uncapped earning potential, access to a professional training program, and the opportunity to help provide solutions specifically geared to and priced for educators. We provide auto, home, life insurance products, and retirement and financial solutions.
The Insurance Producer reports to the Regional Field Leader (Agency Consultant).
You Will Enjoy:
- A performance-based compensation package includes a 36-month incentive and "enhanced" commissions.
- Early success = early revenue - In addition to your commission schedule, a new agent incentive program that includes:
- Monthly incentives based on sales volume in months 1-36
- Earning quarterly production incentives for the first 36 months.
- No External Office Requirement.
- The ability to prospect and work within established books of business while building your practice.
- A niche market to increase your opportunity for success.
- Value-Added Services will get you in front of our ideal client base.
- Simple, streamlined product offerings and sales processes allow early production results.
- Networking, community, sales, and industry events.
- Market and relationship-building programs.
- A 'One-Stop Shop' multi-line product portfolio.
- Be dedicated to solving the financial challenges educators face.
- Excel at gaining market access and building relationships.
- Be comfortable presenting information to potential customers one-on-one and in large groups.
- Attend networking, community, sales, and industry events.
- Be willing to invest time and resources to ensure business success; and
- Ability to obtain resident General Lines - Life and Health and Property and Casualty licenses.
Horace Mann Educators Corporation - Founded by Educators for Educators
Educators founded Horace Mann Educator Corporation in 1945. We are now the most comprehensive national multi-line insurance and financial services company dedicated to serving America's educators and families.
We're an equal opportunity employer.