We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly-responsive, strategic, and analytical website manager to grow and maintain our company websites. You will be responsible for making sites relevant, accessible, attractive, and secure. The ideal candidate has experience leading web strategy, advanced experience building and managing websites hosted on Webflow, and using best-in-class approaches that maximize performance and user experience.
You will manage the creative development, user experience, functionality, and content feedback on multiple domains on an ongoing basis in service of our business marketing goals. Additional responsibilities include overseeing website operation, with particular attention to design, content, and site maintenance. This manager serves the key function of working across teams and departments to plan, develop, maintain, and enhance our public facing-marketing websites.
You’ll be part of our Marketing team, reporting to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and Operations. Our team is defined by high levels of creativity, positivity, and accountability. An ideal team member is excited to wrangle big challenges, loves collaborating with stakeholders across the company, and brings a sense of creativity and curiosity to their work.
You’ll be part of our Marketing team, reporting to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and Operations. Our team is defined by high levels of creativity, positivity, and accountability. An ideal team member is excited to wrangle big challenges, loves to collaborate with stakeholders across the company, and brings a sense of creativity and curiosity to their work.
What You'll Do
- Create overarching web strategy, including cadence for site structure and content updates and relationship between parent domain and product domains
- Help to build & manage an intake process that translates stakeholder requests into web deliverables, working with the web team to prioritize based on delivery dates and business criticality
- Manage the creative development, user experience, functionality and content feedback on the website on an ongoing basis in service of our business marketing goals
- Scope and implement a web performance tracking approach, such that internal teams have clear visibility into success of our web tests & initiatives
- Regularly report on, monitor, and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Drive relationships and work with cross-functional teams to develop and manage the site strategy and content roadmap, anchored to product launches, marketing initiatives, and key business objectives
- Assist with content updates, page builds, and section redesigns
- Ensure the website complies with the appropriate laws and regulations, including accessibility
- Manage at least 1 direct report
Who You Are
- Advanced Webflow experience required
- 5+ years experience as a web developer
- Management/leadership experience desired
- Familiarity with web standards and WCAG accessibility guidelines
- Experience managing relationships with external vendors and consultants
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative solutions with cross-team leaders
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced marketing environment
- A keen eye for UX/UI design
- A strategic instinct, able to identify when content should be refreshed to stay relevant
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design, or equivalent experience
- Competitive pay, complete health insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, and an employee stock option plan.
- Flexible time off, 13 paid holidays, paid parental leave, wellness days, and a paid year-end holiday break.
- A robust catalog of benefits that support your professional growth and personal wellbeing: learning funds, lifestyle funds, online yoga & meditation classes, fertility & adoption reimbursement, giving funds with company match, and more…
Plus the intangible:
- A varied and challenging role in a global and highly innovative high-growth company.
- Supportive, driven colleagues who have your back and share your passion.