What We Do
At GoGuardian, we’re helping build a future where all learners are ready and inspired to solve the world’s greatest challenges. Our award-winning system of learning solutions is purpose-built for K-12 and trusted by school leaders to promote effective teaching and equitable engagement while helping empower educators to keep students safe.
What It’s Like to Work at GoGuardian
We are a fast-growing learning company that thrives on making bold moves and setting high standards. Working with us means joining a (mostly!) remote team of diverse, passionate, mission-driven employees who are inspired by our vision, dedicated to our customers, and comfortable with rapid change. We balance our rocketship pace with a work culture that offers unbridled support, allyship, and inclusivity…to say nothing of fun! Join our Neurodiversity ERG, attend an online magic show (and bring your kids), head to a DEI Community of Practice session, share a pet photo with other dog lovers, or relax in an online meditation class. Our culture has earned us accolades! We have been named one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and are certified as a Great Place to Work®.
What You'll Do
- Mentor a team of developers to build and release product features on the MERN stack.
- The role will involve 100% engineering development activities.
- Implement Software Engineering practices like Agile, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and best coding practices through the development cycles.
- Conduct regular reviews on code and all aspects of the engineering product development cycle.
- Work closely with the leadership team in driving product enhancements.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of Hands-on technical expertise
- Must have relevant experience in designing, building, maintaining, and extending large-scale production systems
- Have deep expertise in React.js, Node JS, and MongoDB
- Proven leadership skills; courage to challenge with candor, motivate and inspire teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Please share this with your friends or co-workers who may be interested in working at GoGuardian! We have multiple openings and are always looking for talented people.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.