Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! We are searching for an experienced Sr Recruiter to help build our growing team here at GoFundMe and Classy. You’ll partner with hiring managers to identify and hire top talent while aligning with our core values and processes. You will be a key player in building out our teams as we continue to scale as an organization.
- Full-cycle recruiting working on a variety of roles. This person will support openings in sales, customer care, customer experience, and marketing (not limited to just these departments). They will support teams throughout our offices in California, US & worldwide.
- Experience doing “high volume” recruiting for sales or customer support roles
- Partner closely with hiring managers and their teams: to understand our hiring needs and create unique strategies for each, guide them through the process, and share market findings and recommendations.
- Take the lead in driving a full cycle recruiting process from job requirement approval to close.
- Partner with the rest of the talent acquisition team and surrounding departments to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Build a strong diverse candidate pool and have experience recruiting on specialized diversity initiatives.
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn sourcing, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Hiring Managers and Recruiters.
- Prioritize and project manage to specific hiring dates and goals
- Report out on sourcing & screening metrics, industry findings, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Sales recruiting experience in a software, SaaS or internet organization
- Demonstrated ability to identify, engage and close candidates with a variety of experience and skills (including leadership positions)
- A team member who is innovative, compassionate and constantly looking for new ways to find top talent and reach underrepresented communities.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, lead and have an appetite to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the recruiting process.
- Strong project management skills
- Successful track record of filling a high volume amount of positions in a high growth environment, and have the data to prove it
- Ability to interface and guide Senior Leadership
- An understanding of (and ability to run) search and placement metrics to continually improve the recruiting process
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Proactive and accountable attitude is a must!
- Experience using an ATS system (Greenhouse preferred)
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $85,000 - $125,000 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.
Learn more about GoFundMe: