All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company policy requires all employees and visitors to the Hudson Yards, NY office to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is seeking an experienced, imaginative and resourceful Senior Marketing Consultant to support and lead marketing projects and activities that enable engagement, execute on the organization’s sales strategy and impact revenue objectives for Global Atlantic’s Individual Markets business.
- Drive marketing projects for Individual Markets to promote the sale of fixed/fixed index annuities and indexed universal life insurance.
- Assist in the execution of comprehensive product marketing campaigns, both short and long term, working closely with sales to understand and integrate with sales stories and strategy.
- Support the development and implementation of Go-to-Market strategies and resources for new product/channel launches.
- Partner with key marketing team members to create digital and print collateral and broker/producer communications in order to execute on. product/channel initiatives.
- Work closely with Product, Legal and Compliance areas to ensure marketing and advertising content meets proper guidelines. Responsible for submission of marketing materials and communications to compliance for approval and use.
- Working with Marketing Analytics to define and measure launch and campaign success.
- Provide direction on delivery and fulfillment of marketing materials.
- Build and nurture relationships across the organizations including Sales, National Accounts, Product and Compliance.
- Think digitally and strategically in order to find better ways to increase engagement between marketing and sales to influence results.
- Drive multiple projects simultaneously while meeting aggressive deadlines. Maintain high standards of accuracy and marketing excellence
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field is required.
- 5 – 7 years of related experience. Experience in annuities and/or life insurance is required.
- FINRA Series 6 license – or the ability to obtain a license in 6 months of hire.
- Experienced in developing marketing campaigns, communications, launching new products, managing/updating existing materials, website and working with contractors.
- Experienced in utilizing technology to help drive engagement with marketing resources.
- Demonstrated skills that include creating high impact messages and visuals and collaborating with team members.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills, professionalism and judgment
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email email@example.com.
Please click on the below links to learn more about Global Atlantic.