About G2 - The Company
G2 is where you go for software. When you join us, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We have big goals, and are grounded in our PEAK values—high performance and entrepreneurship, while also being authentic and kind. Employees are led by conscious leaders who are connected by shared commitments and 7 core leadership principles. We celebrate each other's successes, forgive mistakes, and support one another during challenging times. Together, we will grow and reach the top, while staying true to our values, ethics, and people.
As we foster our high-performance and entrepreneurial culture, we strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About the role:-
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for building relationships and expand revenue by managing their customer book and selling our branding solutions to marketing and sales teams in the software and services industry in India. This individual should be a proven farmer who has successfully managed and grown their book of business in their designated territory. This individual thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment and enjoys building and growing engagements. The opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers.
In this role, you will:-
- Sales: Own existing business quota for G2 Marketing Solutions for one of our fastest growing segments in Asia Pacific.
- Collaborate with internal resources to tell data-driven stories.
- Own the entire renewal cycle for your assigned segment and region.
- Identify opportunities to upsell customers with additional G2 products.
- Drive urgency with prospects and help them see value in G2’s solutions.
- Advocate for our customers’ needs with internal stakeholders
- Manage customer expectations and escalations.
- Drive executive engagement and sponsorship on key accounts.
Responsibility Area: Customer Engagement (45%)
- Working closely with our Customer Success Managers to deliver value to customers to ensure they renew with G2.
- Ensure any new customers get off to a fast start with G2 and see value quickly.
- Actively engage key and potential stakeholders to ensure they understand the value G2 brings, understand their needs, and how G2 can help them achieve their goals.
- Prospect into our existing customers, identifying new opportunities for growth with existing and new products.
Responsibility Area: Opportunity Management (40%)
- Manage the entire renewal cycle, with a focus on renewing and growing customers.
- Confirm renewals early and drive renewals to close ahead of subscription expiration dates.
- Keep all renewal and growth opportunities up to date in Salesforce and submit accurate forecasts for expected sales.
Responsibility Area: Closing (15%)
- Close business with existing customers.
- Provide all agreement paperwork and ensure everything is in order.
- 3+ yrs related experience in a full-time quota-carrying or sales related role.
- Experience selling SaaS or any type of subscription service.
- An understanding of marketing and how marketers work.
- Excellent Storytelling & Communication skills.
- Strategic internal collaboration.
- Experience with SFDC.
- Fast learner and ready to take on data challenges.
- Highly-organized individual with great attention to detail.
- Consultative approach to selling.
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.
Learn more about our commitments here Commitments